5D BIM: Cost Estimation and Quantity Takeoff Services
Engisoft team of skilled and experienced engineers and estimators excel in creating Quantity Takeoffs in coordination with a Revit BIM Model. These 5D BIM models intensify the collaboration between the project teams and stakeholders in order to establish a robust cost estimation for the construction process. We collaborate with architects, engineers, planners, large construction companies, and contractors to help them win projects and tenders by evaluating quantities and estimating costs through 5D BIM Services. This empowers them to exhibit a list of material quantities besides a virtual model and observe the impacts on building costs.
5D BIM is characterized as the connecting of the 5th dimension i.e. cost to the virtual model. The cost estimation is derived through the material quantities which are automatically created from the 3D model and automatically is refreshed with any design change in the model.
We create 5D astute models using software such as Revit in conjunction with other 5D tools. This is incredibly valuable to the contractors and builders as it displays the immediate impact that material quantities may have on the construction costs. It allows for making optimal adjustments to the materials; thereby reducing wastage.
“Be More Profitable in your Projects with a Trusted and Qualified BIM Partner“
GET MOST COMPETITIVE QUOTE WITHIN 24 HRS.
★ We tailor our BIM services to meet your requirements in your Budget.
★ We assure you of a professional, high quality, cost-effective BIM service.
5D BIM: Construction Estimating / Quantity Takeoffs and its Benefits
- BIM Cost Estimation refines planning and budgeting, delivers schedules along with costing, and displays several interactive estimates that empower the users to make comparisons at the pre-construction stage itself.
- As the budget is adjusted continuously along with the project, it enables the builders and contractors take informed and optimal engineering decision while improvising the design.
- It lowers project lifecycles, minimizes material costs, and saves time by enabling the creation of optimal designs and efficient project execution.
- Budget and schedule forecasting helps in risk analysis for the project.
- Construction Estimating empowers informed decision-making by predicting the impact of a design change on the cost and schedule of a project.
- Quantity Takeoff calculates the quantity of all the materials that are used in the building process. The total cost is also estimated from this giving a better control on the total cost of the project and reduce wastage.
Glance at quantity take off service offerings:
- Developing quantity takeoff drawings in 2D
- Calculating construction budgets from cost estimation
- As-built BIM models with LOD 500 specifications to plan the order quantity
Engisoft has met all its commitments and Deadlines and provided us with Quantity BIM Services with Satisfaction. We always find them very flexible and committed to their words.
Hope to work with your Team soon again.
I would like to express my sincere appreciation to ENGISOFT & their Highly Experienced BIM Team for their efforts and Seamless BIM Services, complete BIM Coordination & onsite BIM Support for our ongoing Project (Ghadan 21 – Streetscape -Abu Dhabi).
Request a Meeting
We are pretty excited about new projects, we would love to hear about yours
- Very Competitive Price
- Our Flexibility with Clients
- Free Revisions
- Timely Delivery
- 100% Data Security
- Best Quality Service
Engisoft is a top multidisciplinary BIM Services Provider Globally in all facets of BIM. We tailor our BIM services to meet your requirements in your Budget.
ON DEMAND BIM SERVICS
Interior BIM Modeling
Landscape BIM Modeling
Facade BIM Modeling
Infrastructure BIM Services
Architectural BIM Services
Structural BIM Services
MEP BIM Modeling
4D BIM Modeling Services
5D BIM Modeling Services
6D BIM Sustainability Analysis
7D BIM Facilities Management
Coordination & Clash Detection
BIM Augment Reality