MEP BIM Coordination Services

Engisoft BIM coordination services eliminate spatial challenges for building construction projects and develop clash-free models for entire building design plan.

Get Best Quote+971-586671680

MEP BIM Coordination Services

Engisoft Outsourcing Services is a decade old BIM Outsourcing Company offering detailed 3D BIM Coordination Services, MEP Coordination Drawings, and BIM Clash Detection Services globally. We have worked with Construction Companies, MEP Contractors, Architecture firms, MEP Consultants and Engineering Consultants.

Our capacity to deliver clash-free BIM Coordination Services with brilliant us the most viable BIM Service provider. We have completed several projects for Residential, Commercial buildings, Schools, Community centers, Industrial structures and so on.

Engisoft has a team of BIM Engineers with significant experience and expertise in working on MEP BIM Coordination Modeling. Our Engineers have exposure to on-site installation of MEP components which become practical while working on such projects. We have significant aptitude and experience of coordination process and collaboration meetings that are required to make design validation and changes to it prior to construction. We have significant aptitude and experience of coordination process and collaboration meetings that are required to make design validation and changes to it prior to construction. 

“Be More Profitable in your Projects with a Trusted and Qualified BIM Partner

GET MOST COMPETITIVE QUOTE WITHIN 24 HRS.

★ We tailor our BIM services to meet your requirements in your Budget.

★ We assure you of a professional, high quality, cost-effective BIM service.

MEP BIM Coordination Services Includes:

BIM Clash Detection
Clash Detection and Interference Checking is the initial phase in the coordination process. BIM Clash Detection incorporates impedance checking, extraction of clash reports, and performing design validation to ensure there are no major collisions between Architectural, Structural and MEP disciplines.

MEP Coordination Modeling Services
Post Clash Detection, we work on MEP Co-ordination Modeling to guarantee all BIM trades such as HVAC BIM, Electrical, Firefighting and Plumbing BIM Models are combined with Architectural and Structural models in the right manner. We perform BIM Coordination between all disciplines, mark up any such conflicts that need a design change and discuss this in collaboration with all the parties associated in construction. This helps everyone to be on the same page as far as design is concerned.

MEP Coordination Drawings

Engisoft is an expert in delivering MEP Coordination Drawings post completion of BIM Coordination process. We have a team of BIM Engineers and CAD Drafters we follow the right drafting standards, strategies, presentation methods and so on that make the on-site installation less burdensome. MEP BIM Coordination Services are very beneficial in saving on-site construction development hazards. This technology resolves 90% of design issues post-construction and the remaining 10% can be resolved on-site. The MEP Coordination Drawings are created in a way, which gives the site manager clear ideas in terms of resolving these conflicts while construction and empower exact and time-explicit development construction.

Testimonials

Engisoft has met all its commitments and Deadlines and provided us with Quantity BIM Services with Satisfaction. We always find them very flexible and committed to their words.

Mr. Jairaj (Project Manager)

I would like to express my sincere appreciation to ENGISOFT & their Highly Experienced BIM Team for their efforts and Seamless BIM Services, complete BIM Coordination & onsite BIM Support for our ongoing Project (Ghadan 21 – Streetscape -Abu Dhabi).

Mr. Amer - Project Manager

Al Jurf Development Project L.L.C

Request a Meeting
We are pretty excited about new projects, we would love to hear about yours
  • Very Competitive Price
  • Our Flexibility with Clients
  • Free Revisions
  • Timely Delivery
  • 100% Data Security
  • Best Quality Service

About Us

Engisoft is a top multidisciplinary BIM Services Provider over MENA Region in all facets of BIM.

We tailor our BIM services to meet your requirements in your Budget and offers Quality & Cost Effective Service with Client’s Satisfaction.

ON DEMAND BIM SERVICS

Interior BIM Modeling 

Landscape BIM Modeling 

Facade BIM Modeling 

Infrastructure BIM Services

 Architectural BIM Services

Structural BIM Services

MEP BIM Modeling 

Servics

4D BIM Modeling Services

5D BIM Modeling Services

6D BIM Sustainability Analysis

7D BIM Facilities Management

Coordination & Clash Detection

BIM Augment Reality

Get In Touch

ENGISOFT ENGINEERING

Suite 804, Park Avenue Tower, Dubai Silicon Oasis, UAE - 341893

[email protected]

 +971-586671680

☎ +971-43209277